Halloween and Valentine's Day Parties
How to recruit Holiday Party parent volunteers
- Each classroom party and room decorating events may have up to four parent volunteers
- Send a letter out to all parents in your class informing them about the party details after you confirm details with your teacher. If you paid $12 this school year toward the PTA, you have access to https://www.directoryspot.net/ and can get your class/parent information to message parents in your class OR you can email your teacher any letter you would like to send the parents in your child’s class and the teacher can forward it to everyone for you. Reach out to Shelly Daley if you need assistance with Directory Spot.
- To get parent volunteers there are a few options
- Create a sign-up genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/ to have parents sign-up for the party and/or other possible volunteer opportunities this year or you could have parents just email you directly if they are interested in volunteering.
- Once you know who your four parent volunteers will be, please update the Google spreadsheet with their names.